Lush makes fresh beauty and bath products for guys and gals that smell amazing. They used to carry cool eco-friendly wedding favors as well but seem to have discontinued those in recent years. Still, even though LUSH no longer has dedicated wedding favors, you can choose LUSH as your wedding favor vendor of choice.
Below are some eco-perks of LUSH products
- LUSH has been fighting against animal testing for decades and believes in only buying ingredients from companies that do not commission tests on animals. They also only test products on human volunteers.
- Every LUSH product is 100% vegetarian.
- LUSH products are handmade with fresh ingredients.
- The LUSH Ethical Buying team works to find local sources within local communities. When local buying isn’t possible, the LUSH team travels worldwide to visit potential suppliers and trace the ingredients from plant to harvest. This means LUSH works to help maintain sustainable practices as well as fair conditions for the workers.
- Since launching their Charity Pot program in 2007, LUSH has donated more than $10,000,000 to over 850 grassroots charities in 42 countries.
- Lush also has a gift registry – perfect for couples who want a little something, but not too much.
Cost of giving LUSH products as wedding favors
Like any company, LUSH offers products in various price ranges, which is great since wedding favor costs per wedding also vary.
The average amount spent on wedding favors and gifts as a whole is rumored to be around $697, but that depends on who you ask. I’m a fan of NOT spending a ton on favors, though I do believe in spending more for eco-minded favors.
Below are some LUSH products that are perfect for a green wedding favor and that are on the low-end of LUSH product costs. Keep in mind that if you go with LUSH, you’ll likely need to provide packaging as well which will add to your costs. You can get 100 reusable favor bags for about $12, so this won’t add to your costs too much.
See more products at LUSH.