It’s link love time…
- The most adorable DIY baby jar reuse project for a wedding ever. Actually, I think they’re meant for a baby shower, but I love this plan for a wedding anyhow. Hint tiny bouquets rock.
- I hate shopping in actual brick & mortar stores and I hate spending money. Luckily one blogging girl out there has a great suggestion about how to avoid both.
- Well, now I LOVE lemon and mint for a wedding palette. I’m also digging rose and seafoam in a vintage sort of way.
- Beautiful DIY paper vases – use recycled paper and you’re all set.
- I adore everything about this earthy-minded wedding, but I love the wild looking flower arrangements best of all!
- Plan your own tiny and sweet wedding cakes with help from some ultra-chic pastry shops.
- LOVE these – don’t even know, nor do I care if they’re eco-friendly (sorry green warriors).
Image by Flickr User AForestFrolic