It’s link love time…
- Eco-friendly wedding venue idea – the zoo. Blogger Jennifer points out that the scents may not be so swell, but if you station your wedding away from the monkeys and elephants and near the cotton candy and caramel corn, you’d be a-okay.
- The most adorable DIY baby jar reuse project for a wedding ever. Actually, I think they’re meant for a baby shower, but I love this plan for a wedding anyhow. Hint tiny bouquets rock.
- I hate shopping in actual brick & mortar stores and I hate spending money. Luckily one blogging girl out there has a great suggestion about how to avoid both.
- Well, now I LOVE lemon and mint for a wedding palette. I’m also digging rose and seafoam in a vintage sort of way.
- Beautiful DIY paper vases – use recycled paper and you’re all set.
- I adore everything about this earthy-minded wedding, but I love the wild looking flower arrangements best of all!
- Plan your own tiny and sweet wedding cakes with help from some ultra-chic pastry shops.
- LOVE these – don’t even know, nor do I care if they’re eco-friendly (sorry green warriors).
Image by Flickr User AForestFrolic