About Night Owl Paper Goods
Night Owl Paper Goods is a charming, eco-friendly shop. Back in the day, they sold cards mainly, plus a few token items. Now they’ve grown their collections to include journals and notepads, calendars, recipe books, scrapbooking supplies and so much more. You might be saying, “So what? Everyone sells this stuff.” However, Night Owl Paper Goods offers beautiful items with their own special eco-flare.
Aesthetic benefits of Night Owl Paper Goods
- Most of the items at their shop are made with beautiful and sustainable birch wood. A seriously unique idea that results in the most gorgeous cards ever.
- Just because their cards are made with wood, doesn’t mean you can’t write on them. Because of the porous nature of the wood, the company recommends you use pencil or a ball point pen, or even a nice gel pen. Just let the ink dry for a minute after writing. You can even use a rubber stamp on these cards.
- This company offers themes ranging from birthday to holidays to, yup, even weddings. They offer beautiful designs, cute designs and completely stylish designs as well. Whatever your taste or wedding style – from casual to natural to hyper elegant, you’ll find a theme here that’s perfect.
The Night Owl Paper Goods wedding collections…
The company offers many wedding-minded items, all of them lovely, including…
- Eco-chic wooden save-the-date cards.
- Personalized wooden wedding invitations.
- Reply cards.
- Thank you cards.
- Cute favors and wedding gifts.
- Place cards and table numbers.
- Eco-chic menu cards.
- Wedding photo scrapbook supplies.
- Wedding picture frame.
Best of all, if you’re not sure that wood is for you, you can order a wonderful sample wedding pack so you get a sneak peek before you make a decision. If you do fall in love with Night Owl Paper Goods they make it easy to get ready to wed with their wedding suites.
Eco & ethical aspects of Night Owl Paper Goods
- The wood used in their cards is real wood that is sustainably-harvested and then planed into a thin veneer. The company offers several wood varieties: birch (most popular), walnut and douglas fir.
- Because they use real wood, these are products that will biodegrade nicely or you can simply recycle these cards with your paper products.
- Their letterpress cards are crafted from paper made from reclaimed cotton from the garment industry. This process takes less energy, water and chemicals than the traditional process of using wood pulp to create paper. All of their paper is chlorine-free and can be recycled.
- No print catalog clogging up your mail or using up paper. All their goods can be seen online.
- The company prints their less expensive, digital cards on FSC certified paper that is made with zero-emission, wind-generated power, and it can also be easily recycled.
- All goods are made in the USA.
- The company gives back by supporting countless useful community organizations.
All-in-all Night Owl Paper Goods is a fabulous place to find the best and most unique wedding goodies in town. Learn more about them via the links below…